Thursday 3 January 2013

one direction jumper loveeee

one direction jumper loveeee


Ainngai from your penguin queen,

Today I went for a waddle on the beach with my "bushka" a.k.a my dog, Scruffy. Oopsies, I seem to have gone a bit off track there. What I really wanted to talk about is my delightfully comfortable, grey One Direction jumper which I got off my friend for Christmas!! :) OMG!! It's amazeballs! I love the fact that is has hearts over the I's. In my opinion, it adds a really nice touch.


Also, I think it is time for the big reveal - my name.

Which is......
SARAH

My friends call me BirdSausage. So, you guys can call me that too! Stay tuned for my next post where I will let you all know how that wacky nickname originated.


xoxo,
BirdSausage



5 comments:

  1. Hi that's a really good post please post more !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog, Sarah! Your jumper sounds lovely, I'm also a fan of One Direction! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future!

    Hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete