Wednesday 9 January 2013

birds and sausages

birds and sausages


Ainngai from your penguin queen,

So in my last post I told you my nickname, BirdSausage, and I said that in this post I would tell you all how it originated! So here goes....

I was out hanging with the girls and Scruffy, my doggy, when it all came about. They needed a minute to catch their breath when I decided I'd give Scruffy a bit more of a walk. So, then my two BFF's noticed a bird flying above them. Then, ironically, they looked down and spotted a clear, empty packet of Shaw's sausages lying, lonely in the grass. 

Then it hit them. They put together these two random words and realised the comparison between these two words - bird and sausage, and my surname, which is Hawkshaw. Obviously, a Hawk is a bird and Shaw's is a brand of meat. 

And that, is how BirdSausage originated. 

xoxo,
BirdSausage

Myself, BirdSausage in action! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this - such a fun and creative nickname! That picture of you is adorable too :) keep up the great work!

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete